WAWA FOOD

Options
Okay I'm in high school and we get to leave out for lunch and the healthy food store around me is wawa. Others are pizza McDonald's and blah blah I'm starting my diet tomorrow. So what's it wawa that's good for me to eat ! I'm under 1200 cl a day

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    their website has a really cool feature, you build what you want on there (every option that they have) and it will tell you the calorie total. Manhattan Clam Chowder Medium, garden salad and a breakstones 100 cal pack - lunch for under 400 cals
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    The wawa website has a nutritional calculator for all of their menu items. You can use it to research what foods you'd like to eat and ways to make them healthier/ fit into your calorie budget with them.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    doing it wrong
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    :heart: Wawa.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    pack lunch ;-)
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Personally I would find room for a cheese hoagie, but on 1200 cals I can see that being a challenge. They sell yogurt, mozzarella string cheese sticks, bananas, milk, apples, little hummus and veggie dipper things- all good choices. But they'd all be a lot less expensive at a grocery store, honestly.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Under 1200? EAT MORE!
  • mamajenb
    mamajenb Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I want a Wawa!
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    YUM Wawa! The stuffed pretzels are pretty filling and are 270 calories. They also sell salads, and you can get a hoagie and just not eat the bread.