The Kind Diet

Ark007
Ark007 Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey all my fellow MF pals! I was recently introduced to Alicia Silverstone's The Kind Diet, due to seeing her publicizing the book on Oprah. I was just wondering if anyone else is on it too? I've only been on it a few days, but man, a vegan diet is superb!

For me this diet is a completely win-win situation.
Not only does it make me healthier on the inside, but on the outside too. I feel so much lighter/freer...kinda liberating. I am also in my own little way saving the animals and environment.

I have yo-yo dieted for seems to be ages. So when I found out about this not so much diet, but lifestyle, I was intrigued. Since all animal products-meat, chicken, fish, dairy, eggs-are cut out, I HAVE to limit myself. I have been eating veggies, veggies, veggies...beans, brown rice, nuts, little bit of fruits. And the best part is...I can't binge. I used to love cake and chocolate...but I CAN'T eat it anymore. I made a promise myself to steer clear of animal products (almost indefinitely) and embrace a new, healthy lifestyle. Goodbye diet...hello LiFE!

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    i wish u the best:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    we all need to find what works best in our lives. :huh:
This discussion has been closed.