Sugar Levels Normal

Options
I am very excited. Not only have I been able to loose while keeping track of what I eat my sugar levels have been normal for the past three weeks. I am a type two diabetic and have a difficult time loosing and keeping my sugar levels normal. I am on a pump and have used less insulin the past three weeks and that makes me very excited. I go see my diabetic doctor next week and I am pumped up to tell him what I have been doing. My next move is to start walking again.

Replies

• lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far. :flowerforyou: Good luck as you continue.......
  • MichaelWalters
    MichaelWalters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is all new to me and I am enjoying being able to post this way. It is helping me stay on track.
  • MichaelWalters
    MichaelWalters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good to see you have lost 18 pounds. How long keep up the good work. Being a diabetic makes it difficult for me to loose but it is coming off.
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's amazing how much can be done through proper nutrition! Good luck on your weight loss!:smile:
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work! If you ever have questions, read past posts, or post a new one. There are tons of people on here who have a lot of good information to share!