Need advice from other well endowed women!

Options
2»

Replies

• Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant DOES carry sizes larger then DDD but only online and in select Cacique stores.
  • melrae675
    melrae675 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WomanWithin.com has a lot of extended size cups...
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I have a sports bra from The Bra Doctor. I can't remember the name. I think it's

BraDoctor911 or something like that.

I also think they have several people that you can buy from...several in each state. You might even have one close by, but I really, really like their bras. And you DO NOT MOVE with their sports bra, which is very important to me.

OH...I have an email address. You can contact her and she can probably tell you who is in your city/state:

info@bradoctor911.com
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I bought a Shock Absorber D+ Max Sports Bra. I bought it in a 36F, it was pretty tight on me and I had to get assistance to do it up, but It's taken me from 250lbs to 215lbs, with 2 inches lost from my chest, and I'm still not on the tightest hooks or shortest straps. It was probably the best investment I've made in years
    :laugh:

You can order it on Bravissimo - http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/dplus-max-sports-bra/black/be59bl/
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I HATE shopping for bras :frown: They're so expensive at my size! I'm currently a 36H, hope to drop a few sizes when I lose weight. I got my sports bra off Ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pureseductionuk/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

(UK Ebay, they deliver worldwide though)
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I was a 36DDD until I started losing that bra underlay aka back fat. I am not a 34 DDD. It's hard to find a big cup size with a smaller back size. I was getting the butterfly bra from Ashley Stewards... It's two bras in one huge support but they don't go lower than a 36ddd. Good luck