What's your inner motivation voice sound like?

Options
Mine sounds like Randy Savage, and occasionally like Bill Murray in Little Shop of Horrors.

Replies

• explodingalice
    explodingalice Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Mine sounds like me, only a kick-*kitten* version of me in combat boots. :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

^^^ This

Mind you... sometimes it sounds like David Tennant...
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mine is a B!tc#.sounds like me... but more mean... we dont get along.. but we get the job done ..^^. lol
  • swfloridagal
    Options
    I never really thought about the sound of my inner voice! Hummmmm..... I like the idea of a gentle, loving and kind voice saying "you can do whatever you set you mind to". I can see Daniel Craig whispering something like that in my ear. :wink:
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my voice is a calm voice. It does tell me to get off my @$$ and it works.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I can see Daniel Craig whispering something like that in my ear. :wink:

Perfect...how am I supposed to finish working with visions of Daniel Craig whispering things in my ear?
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my voice is a calm voice. It does tell me to get off my @$$ and it works.
    that is how mine sounds too but it says more of the #$%$#$% words !
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    It didn't have a sound before, but I have just decided my inner motivation voice will now be performed by Barry White.
  • a_moondragon
    Options
    It didn't have a sound before, but I have just decided my inner motivation voice will now be performed by Barry White.

Nice.
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    SHARK BAIT HOO HA HA (Finding Nemo)
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Linda Hamilton in Terminator.... "On your feet soldier!!!"

And.....

Mariah Carey's "Make It Happen" lyrics
  • a_moondragon
    Options
    Linda Hamilton in Terminator.... "On your feet soldier!!!"

And.....

Mariah Carey's "Make It Happen" lyrics

Linda Hamilton performing "Make It Happen"?
  • LosingWeightKate
    LosingWeightKate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mine is all nice and encouraging. She's definitely an artist and explains just how beautiful and wonderful and amazing my body will look if I just do five more crunches or run one minute more. Until I get tired and start to wimp out. Then she gets mean and starts crushing my lungs, threatening to choke off my breathing if I don't keep going. She's fun.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Mine sounds like Gil off The Simpsons at the moment, and the eat what the hell you like voice sounds like Bin Laden off Southpark... "Relax Guy, it's Christmas!!!!", really need to stop listening to the voices in my head and start trying to be good again lol. :P
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am going to opt for Barry white too :) He's smexi unlike that beotch that keeps yelling at me from the inside out
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Mine

Wake Up:
    "Get the f*** up, take your BCAAs, it's time work to be the best!"

Just before a heavy set:
    "Stretch, and squeeze. Concentric and eccentric. Maximum contraction." *flexing all applicable muscle groups to the exercise*

Pushing for last rep and struggling:
    "You're telling me you can't get one last rep?! You don't deserve to be the best! You don't deserve to be stronger! If you can't get this up one last time you are a failure!!"

Resting in between sets:
    I blank out and connect my neurotic patterns to the muscle groups im working. Sometimes just look up and close me eyes, focus on the breath.

Does this seem weird? I feel this keeps me focused and fills me up with inner rage and aggression to destroy any weight.
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I find my motivation while working out in the form of "Heavy Metal" music the better the songs the better the workout.:glasses: :glasses:
  • explodingalice
    explodingalice Posts: 158 Member
    Options

^^^ This

Mind you... sometimes it sounds like David Tennant...

If my inner motivation voice sounded like David Tennant, I'd do all of my workouts in bed. *IF* you know what I mean, wink wink, nudge nudge. And also giggity.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Sounds a lot like Ronnie Coleman screaming "LIGHT WEIGHT BAAAAAAAAAAYBAAAAAAAAAAY"... actually it is.
  • Latona38
    Latona38 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Jonathan Davis (Korn) is screaming "Are you ready?!" From Blind
    When I'm in spin class My inner voice sounds like the guy from Pantera telling me to bring it and to "walk" Lol