It just doesn't work!

Options
2»

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Hmm, thank you all for great answers!

SHBoss1673 - Thanks for taking your time! I have a mixed job, sometimes I only sit att the office, meanwhile other days i travel around the city a lot and stand on my feet while giving lectures...

I will try to do as you say. I will increase my calorie-intake to 1500 and eat a nice big breakfast (like this morning - cereals and milk + tea) and add an extra "big" snack before I train. Maybe a sallad or something so that I have the strength enough to actually do the excercises. I will also drink more as someone said and continue to work-out as I do. My weigh-in day will be wednesday mornings (good to get some extra motivation in the middle of the week I think). So let's see what will happen in a week. I'm just really happy over my hip-measurements from yesterday. I usually measure myself, but this time my boyfriend helped. I haven't been this small for over 2 years!

good stuff, a little note though, don't take the results from week 1 too seriously, it can take your body up to a month to figure out what you're doing, in the mean time, you could see results all over the map. Don't let it get to you, trust the system, it works. If after a month you see no results, small tweaks are how you attempt changes. Best of luck to you.

-Banks