1 month and 12 pounds later...PICS!

Options
Hello all! I posted a few days ago about wondering if there was a noticeable difference in my weight. I hadn't weighed myself in about a month. Well today was my nutritionist appointment and I am down 12 pounds! she was over the moon excited! And said she was so proud of me. I was kinda hoping for a little bit more because Ive been busting my assssssssssssss. But hey, thats 12 pounds Ill never see again! :) I promised to update you all on my progress, so here it is!
Here is a face shot . First one is October and Second one is a few days ago.

2012-12-071-1.jpg
And here is a body shot, again the first picture is from mid october and the second one was taken today. Difference in both pictures is about 12 pounds so far! Weighing 250.7 today
2012-12-11-1.jpg

Replies

• azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Looking great! And omg, I love your clothes! haha I love bright colors!!
  • ThatgirlAleigh
    Options
    hahah well thank you!! I love bright colors too! My family always says I can pull of clothes that don't match at all hha. I wear all these bright colors together even if they don't match lol. Thanks for the compliment also!
  • mellie_mellie
    mellie_mellie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!! You should be very proud of the progress you've started to make :)
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Very noticible loss by the pics! And if you're working out..you probably lost inches too! Keep up the good work!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You're doing great well done
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you look great! if you don't mind me asking.......what are you doing for exercise?
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Def can tell with your face shot!! keep it up
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Looks alot more than 12lbs keep up the great work!!
  • jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow you can definitely tell a difference! You must have lost a lot of inches because you so look like you lost more than 12 lbs! You look great! Keep up the hard work!
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    WOW, Looks like you've lost waaayyy more than 12lbs!! your looking great :D amazing effort.!!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yes, that looks like more than a 12 pound loss, you must be putting on some muscle!
  • PSDWilliams
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • Neish_Nonstop
    Neish_Nonstop Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Only 12lbs lost & already your looking amazing :-) ...good job!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    OMG...you look great! Please tell me your secret for getting rid of a double chin!

Your little girl is darling, too, even though it looks like she's a bit camera shy. lol
  • What a difference! You look great and you are on your way. Go girl! (And think of the health benefits too...)
  • smileyII
    smileyII Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wtg, keep up the good work.
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well done!! It's always great to read progress stories!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Wicked amazing job girl!!!! Looks like more than 12 pounds for sure!!!! Keep up the great work... you even look happier in your smile :happy:
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! Keep up the great job!!
  • sboling79
    sboling79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    GREAT job, you are looking fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!