30 Day Shred Space Constraints

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm planning on starting the 30DS, but I'm a little worried - my room is very very narrow. I live in a college dorm, so I have to do it in my room. I do have enough room for a yoga mat, which I use regularly without a problem. Do you think that I'll have enough space to do everything on the dvds?

Thanks!

Replies

• mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I think you will be ok.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    If you have space wide enough for the yoga mat turned either way, you have enough room. I do it in a space just about wide enough (or long enough) for my mat (too much furniture in a small room, lol). Can you stand with your arms and legs out as wide as you can get them, and can you also lie down? If so, you are fine. This is not an aerobics class where you are dancing back and forth.
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You might have to change which direction you face for certain exercises but don't let that stop you!
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    yep that will do!.. 30ds dosent require very much room at all. ;)
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 today so I can't speak for level 3. The most space taking moves I have seen are the pendulum lunges which require you to keep 1 leg stationary while taking a huge step in front and then behind u. Then the sliders which are basically big leaps side to side.
  • nomsquared
    nomsquared Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great, thanks everyone :)
  • stephgreene
    Options
    I've done it in a dorm room - you'll be fine. Just careful because the floors of dorms are hard and I got shin splints that way