College Student/100 lbs to Lose

Options
Hello all! I'm Lindsey. I'm a 19 year old (20 in February) and a sophomore in college. I'm double majoring in Sociology and Psychology and minoring in Criminal Justice. I've been heavy my whole life, and I'm currently at my heaviest (235lbs). I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome anybody to add me as a friend!

Replies

• Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome. I'll send a request. Hopefully we can see each other's transformation in the months ahead. :)
  • jessileak
    jessileak Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family! :)
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'll add you. I started in a similar way. Always heavy, hard to lose. And then got to my absolute worst at 25. And 3 months later I'm down 20lbs. LOVE this site. Hopefully I can be of some assistance/support :]
  • gamerguy90
    Options
    Hey, welcome. I'll send a request. Hopefully we can see each other's transformation in the months ahead. :)

OMG You have brolaf as your calorie counter. Sorry unrelated but I had to point it out.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options

OMG You have brolaf as your calorie counter. Sorry unrelated but I had to point it out.

BrooooOOOOOOOoooooo
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    We are practically in the same boat.
    I have my B.A in Psychology and I'm currently going for my masters.
    I was at my heaviest 3 months ago. & MFP has seriously aided in my weight loss thus far!

I'll be more than happy to support in any way I can :)