THE REAL REASON WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EAT SUGAR...

... Within a few hours of when you should be going to bed.

I ate half a pineapple, forgetting about the sugar content and now I'm in a serious sugar high.

I'm literally bouncing in my chair.

Help?

Replies

• MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Bahahahahah go watch random stuff online and wait!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Read the 57 pages of at least two "sugar is the spawn of Satan and the root of all that is evil" threads? That ought to put you right out...
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    I read the first two sentences of the first post of the first thread and decided it was BS and really not worth my time or energy.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Perhaps read "corn used my *kitten* as a punching bag " or some such title like that. Its about as well researched and informative as any that have been posted today.
  • Duck_Puddle
    So the all caps, the promise of "research" and the yoga-bendy-chick picture didn't do it for you? Me neither, but thought it might help put you to sleep.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    I actually eat carbs intentionally before bed every night. It helps me sleep.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Phew.

I thought this was going to be another one of those sugar spam posts. But it's just a funny. :smokin:
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Bahaha for a sec I was like "again? really?!" But this was just awesome. :drinker:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Heat something up in your death box. Then when you eat it, the radiation will kill all the biophotons in the pineapple and render your body free of sugar. That's what I learned today. It's science!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    ... Within a few hours of when you should be going to bed.

I ate half a pineapple, forgetting about the sugar content and now I'm in a serious sugar high.

I'm literally bouncing in my chair.

Help?

129076976137879850.jpg
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Read dude. Grab a book and read. It helps with learning and falling asleep. Double win in my eyes.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    I'm devouring ice cream and white chocolate cookies before bed time as part of my post-workout meal. Awesome I tell you!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,175 Member

That's what happened to me on Saturday night after a party. I had more carbs than I normally do and all I did was yawn in the car on my way home. Went straight to bed and I don't think I was awake more than 5 minutes before I was out. Shows how my body has changed....that never happened to me before I started eating right.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Heat something up in your death box. Then when you eat it, the radiation will kill all the biophotons in the pineapple and render your body free of sugar. That's what I learned today. It's science!

That made me lol. You can learn all kinds of things on the interwebs. Just stay off wikipedia-I let my toddler nephews update the articles when I babysit...
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member

its-science-anchorman.gif
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Wine usually helps me:)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Made me laugh. If eating sugar had me bouncing in my chair at least I'd be burning some calories!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member

This. If I'm feeling kinda hungry and can't get to sleep because of it, carbs and protein do the trick.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    waarrrrmmmmm milk ;D
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member

I just snorted my milk. Rotfl