Hello from England

Options
Hi, I'm Nat

I'm 20 (almost 21) from Sheffield in England, UK.

Ive been struggling with my weight for years, ive been up and down like most people i guess and im hoping to do something permenant about it now!

Thanks to a friend from another forum who posted a link to this site, its brilliant!

Natsx

Replies

• JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    Hello from New York ~ and welcome:happy:

You can do it ~ we all can ~ here's to a slim Summer 2010!!:drinker:
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Good morning from Maine! Well wishes to you on your weight loss journey. You have some great motivation that along with will power and consistency will get you to the finish line! Have a great day :flowerforyou:
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome from sunny (but cool) Florida ~

I am a lifetime yo-yo dieter, and finally common sense kicked in and I realized that the fad diets don't work...counting calories and exercise are the only things that matter in the long run, and this site (and the iPhone app for travel!) make it so easy - good luck!
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hello also from England
    Droitwich Spa been on the site one month really enjoying it ,hope you do well Diane
  • J88HNY
    Options
    Hello from London! This site is the nuts, i've lost 9lbs in 6 weeks, exactly what it said i would! This thing really helps to keep me motivated, but i'm certain exercise is the key to losing weight properly, so combined with this website, and continued motivation, you will 100% reach your goal.
  • kksam
    kksam Posts: 38
    Options
    Hello and welcome from across the ocean. I'm from Wisconsin and have found that if you're are true to this it works. I'm happy to say it does for me, and many others on this site.:flowerforyou:
  • Almost_lost
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies and hello to you all lol!

Im hoping to stick with the site, i love it already, im 100% motivated this time to loose weight and get fitter. I deffinately agree that controlled diet and regular exercise is the key to weight loss

Nats x