Getting back on the wagon

Options
Hey Everyone ~

I'm not really new. I use to log on pretty frequently until I got pregnant last March. I gained about 50 pounds. My beautiful son, Noah is almost 9 weeks old now and I am ready to start getting fit and healthy.

I've only lost 15 pounds since Noah's birth. I would like to lose about 35 more pounds to get around 130 again. I wish everyone the best!

Replies

• rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I gained over 58 pounds with my son :indifferent: Anyways he is 9 months and I am finally on my last 6 pounds. I never though it would happen. Slowly and surely it has and I look better than I did before I had him:noway: Once I was 3 months post-partem I started to loose weight faster, but it may be different for you. Congradulations to you and your little one. :drinker: Best of luck!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    CONGRULATIONS ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR SON.I'M NOT NEW EITHER BUT CAME BACK TO LOSE WEIGHT AGIAN TO.WISH YOU THE BEST.HAVE A GREAT DAY.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i'm in the same boat! i just had my daughter 3 weeks ago today. so for no i'm just counting my calories and trying to be more active. once i hit 6 weeks though and get the ok from my doctor it's back to some hardcore work outs! haha