What are the 5 best fat burning foods??!

Options
I have to ask...I keep seeing these advertisements all over the place but of course they always lead to some stupid program that they want you to buy first before they tell you. Does anyone actually know what the 5 best fat burning foods are? While we are at what are the 5 foods you should never eat for a flat tummy? Are banana's one of them? Because I always see a rotting banana peel on the picture with this advertisement. I love bananas... they go great with my protein shake.

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    There are no magical "fat-burning foods", or "foods to eat for a flat tummy". That's all marketing BS. The foods that help you lose fat and get a flat tummy are those that are eaten to keep you in a caloric deficit (especially with sufficient protein intake, to help preserve lean body mass as you lose fat).
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I have to ask...I keep seeing these advertisements all over the place but of course they always lead to some stupid program that they want you to buy first before they tell you. Does anyone actually know what the 5 best fat burning foods are? While we are at what are the 5 foods you should never eat for a flat tummy? Are banana's one of them? Because I always see a rotting banana peel on the picture with this advertisement. I love bananas... they go great with my protein shake.
    Whatever you enjoy eating. What matters is being in a deficit. Before the flames come, you want to pick fibrous foods, that will keep you full.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    There are no magical "fat-burning foods", or "foods to eat for a flat tummy". That's all marketing BS. The foods that help you lose fat and get a flat tummy are those that are eaten to keep you in a caloric deficit (especially with sufficient protein intake, to help preserve lean body mass as you lose fat).

I guess I should have mentioned that this was a sarcastic post...sorry, it's late ...I'm struggling with sleep issues.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Then oops on my part. I'm usually pretty good at picking out the sarcastic/ironic posts and offering a suitably witty reply, but you slid this one under the radar on me. It *is* late. :bigsmile:

That being the case, you should know that the answer is raspberry ketones, green coffee bean extract and shakeology. Dr. Oz and a jillion beachbody "coaches" can't be wrong!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Then oops on my part. I'm usually pretty good at picking out the sarcastic/ironic posts and offering a suitably witty reply, but you slid this one under the radar on me. It *is* late. :bigsmile:

That being the case, you should know that the answer is raspberry ketones, green coffee bean extract and shakeology. Dr. Oz and a jillion beachbody "coaches" can't be wrong!

ha ha! That's where the raspberry ketones are coming from!! I knew the wizard of Oz was behind it!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Hot coffee enema. Burns the fat and other things too.