Newbie!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Kate, I am from Maryland. I am new on here--If you read my blog on here you can see how I have lost weight before but I just want to a happy weight and be CONFIDENT. If you want to share goals and help each other send me a message and we can help motivate each other.

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I am new as of this AM as well! Good Luck!!
  • slenderwillow
    slenderwillow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate, and welcome to MFP! I think this site is great for keeping track of progress (even tho my own progress has been limited so far). Congratulations on your previous weight loss! :-) I hope you'll find MFP useful in achieving your goals, and if you need a friend I'd be happy to share motivation and support. :-) Have a great day!
  • MrsBig05
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here as well. Good luck on getting healthy! :-)
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    Welcome ladies. You will find MFP helps you right along to your weight loss goals. Three suggestions:

1. Eat your calories. If you don't you will put your body into starvation mode, and your body will work against you.
    2. Drink lots of water. It will flush toxins from your body, and it will help you lose initial weight fast (water weight).
    3. Exercise. Most of us didn't get here by exercising too much.

Be sure to read the various threads on the message boards. It is full of good information.
  • katjayne
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I look forward to reading and catching up with all of you to see how youre doing!
  • Janita
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to this site about 10 days now and this is my first post. I'm here for support and to support. I wish all of you the best of luck I know how it is to constantly fight it. A year and a half ago I maxed out at 239 lbs that was my turning point Oh and the fact that Old Navy only carry's up to a 22 and thats were I was at 30 years old. I am now 32 188 lbs and a size 14 my ultimate goal is to be a size 10 but all in good time.