New kid on the block

Options
Just to say Hi - I am a 39 year old guy, live in Cheshire, close to Manchester in the UK (A town where most of the Man Utd players seem to live!)

In-between jobs, I used to workout a lot with my last job at the gym after work, but not so sure I will be able to get to the classes I like with the new job (Attack, Spin, Pump etc). My new job is IT management, and starts in mid-Jan, hence I think that the hours will be rather long!! However, I have a whole month to chillax in the meantime!!

I am a fairly good weight, but would like to shape up and tone a little better - not after a 6 pack, but a 3 pack would be a good improvement :)

Have lower back and tight hamstring issues, so I am easing off the spinning and going more along the pilates and swimming routes, but these take a lot more time than a quick spin blast, which is the challenge that has prompted me to sign up here.

I enjoy spending long weekends in the marina side beach apartment in the South of France, when my healthy eating goes right out of the window with that lovely bread and wine, but it is well worth it!!