I'm New!

Options
Hey I am the latest newbie. Saw this site in the Womens Home Journal and decided to take a look. So far I love it. Very simply, which is what I need. As most of us, my life is a flood of things to do. I am an older mom with kids in their 30's and I also have a 9 yr. old daughter. Gotta stay healthy in order to keep up with all the demands of a 9 yr. old. Very active in my church, have a home biz that I love and I help out my mother in law a lot, as she isn't able to completely care for herself.

I have tried every diet on the planet. I have hypothyroidism which makes loosing weight difficult. I just want to be healthy and comfortable in my own skin. Hoping this site will help me with that.

Like to hear how others are doing with this site.
Thanks!! :o)

Replies

• jenlhugg
    jenlhugg Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love this site, it helps you realize that dieting isn't really the answer. You are forced to look at everything that you are eating during the day, and it helps you to change the way you eat. i definitely am eating differently, feeling sooo much better about myself, and realize that if I want to continue on this path, I can't diet, just change the way I eat and exercise regularly. At first I didn't think much about making friends, just concentrated on what I was doing, but making friends helps A LOT. You get regular encouragement, and helpful tips from others. Good luck!!