In my head?

Options
I have been eating good and exercising a lot and i have seen a difference in my body and i think that my clothes fit better. but the scale keeps going up and down.

Is it all in my head that im smaller and just bc ive been doing good i think that i look better but i really havent lost any weight and i look the same?

Replies

• nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    I have been eating good and exercising a lot and i have seen a difference in my body and i think that my clothes fit better. but the scale keeps going up and down.

Is it all in my head that im smaller and just bc ive been doing good i think that i look better but i really havent lost any weight and i look the same?
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I doubt it's all in your head, but if you want to make sure it's not, start measuring every 1-2 weeks. Then you'll have a written log of your progress, especially if the scale doesn't show much. I have to remind myself that inches are more important than weight....
  • c-grandma
    c-grandma Posts: 73
    Options
    That is absolutely true. Measure everything. I do the same thing. Inches are falling off, weight hasn't changed much. If you are exercising alot, you're probly adding muscle. Keep it up! Inches count, and you're feeling better. Chris.