Getting fit and getting happy!!

Options
Hi everyone!
My name is Elisabeth, or Lis (said just like Liz). I'm 30 years old. I am a mother of two little monsters... I mean angels! :-) My daughter will be three in February and my son is just over a year and a half.
Before getting pregnant with my daughter I was 185 lbs and rapidly growing closer to 200 every day :-( Morning sickness actually dropped me down to 170. After she was born I was down to 160 lbs! At six months I became pregnant with my son. Just before his birth, I weighed 200 lbs, I dropped down to 175 lbs after his delivery. Over the past year and a half... between breastfeeding and chasing after two little ones, also eating randomly (when I could find the time between chasing) I got down to about 145 lbs! YAY! Friends and family that I haven't seen in months were shocked!!

My myfitnesspal journey began about 3 weeks ago... I started at 142 lbs. I love this site for tracking my daily activities! Food and exercise! I definitely makes it easier and holds me accountable!

My current workout plan:
Jillian Michael's Killer Abs on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays... and she is a KILLER!!!!
Tuesdays are a "lax" day.. it's not a day off, but it's a lighter, unplanned workout day.
Thursdays and Saturdays I do P90x with my husband. (He's a crazy and does all the workouts!) Yoga on Thurs and Kenpo on Sat.
Sunday is my "day off." Really, all that means is it's FAMILY DAY!! Either a family bike ride with the kids in the bike trailer, a family walk around the neighborhood, or a totally kick-*kitten* family DANCE OFF!! :-)

In the past three weeks I have dropped 6.5 lbs!! Most of which was in the first week! I am currently 136.5 lbs!!!!

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL AND HAVE A GREAT JOURNEY!!

Replies

• BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    Hi Liz! I also have 2 children (8 and 7 years old) and am 34. I know what you mean about being busy with the kiddos. Mine are older now, so less chasing and more activities to take them too, lol. It sounds like you've got a good healthy plan that's working for you!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Mom of 3 here. With working full-time and all the things my kids are into I was on the back burner for years. Now I'm back on the priority list and am staying there! Add if you wish :-)
  • bennybitelajr
    Options
    Just joined, I use to weigh 280 now I'm down to 232. It's been a slow but fun and steady ride. I'd love to have some friends on here that share my enthusiasm. I'd love to share my journey with whoever is interested. Anyways, I wish you all the best and always remember that the pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.