Bananas

Options
WOW! I had no idea bananas have so many carbs. Thinking I need to find a new snack! Two a day just isn't the right plan. They are "free" with Weight Watchers. With all those carbs I don't know how they can be?!

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    WOW! I had no idea bananas have so many carbs. Thinking I need to find a new snack! Two a day just isn't the right plan. They are "free" with Weight Watchers. With all those carbs I don't know how they can be?!

As long as you fit them into your cals and they are not stopping you from adequate fat and protein intake, eat them. But they are not "free foods"
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I use them as a sweetner in a morning smoothie.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I eat a TON of bananas, and it has not slowed my weight loss at all. They are good for you, if they fit into your calories, eat them
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to figure out how WW allows them as "Free Foods" myself. They are pretty high in calories for a fruit and they tend to make me hungrier than what I was before I ate it.
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Cut back to one a day because they only count once towards your total anyway.; Add in some frozen mixed berries - most of us don't eat enough blue/ purple produce anyway and they are only ~6g of sugar per 100g.