celebrity fit club new season starts today

Options
hmmmm
hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
I always liked this show and the new episode starts tonight on vh1 although they already aired it this morning. I like biggest loser a little better. My only gripe with this show now is they used to show a lot of people who really needed to lose a lot of weight. Now most of these people are not that far away from being fit. But this is bootcamp season so I guess you have to be kind of fit to go thru that.

Replies

• hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I always liked this show and the new episode starts tonight on vh1 although they already aired it this morning. I like biggest loser a little better. My only gripe with this show now is they used to show a lot of people who really needed to lose a lot of weight. Now most of these people are not that far away from being fit. But this is bootcamp season so I guess you have to be kind of fit to go thru that.
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this.. I would have forgotten to watch it. I like this show I think more for the drama than anything. Biggest Loser is more realistic and motivating.
    Did you know they are bringing back Screech???? Boy he was nasty the last time he was on.

Thanks for the reminder :wink:
  • thinner2008
    Options
    i like both the biggest loser and celebrity fit club it great to see the progress people make it motivates me to keep going
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I just want to watch Dustin Diamond act like the douche bag we all know he is. I hate him so much, I have to watch the show.

Thank Goodness For VH1!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I was wondering when that was starting again. They air them so much, I will have to see when it's on next.

I hated Dustin Diamond. I thought he was the biggest jerk. I guess he can't get over the Screech character and needs to show people he is not that guy.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I watched a few minutes of it... Screech is being an A*hole again?
    I seriously thought he was going to be the complete opposite this time around... well, he is an actor.
    I hope Harvey kicks his *kitten* this time.
    And why is that model chick there again if she always argues with the panel about not needing to lose weight??!!:angry:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I enjoy both this and the biggest loser too....but the best parts of both are the transformation....I watch them change and think...shoooot I can do that too! lol

I get a bit tired of the drama on Biggest loser too, but its a game...sigh...still it gets old! and then good o' screech is obnoxious....but if you can get over that both shows are cool! lol

I missed that first episode and many of biggest loser already....but at least vh1 is on demand and I can catch up on that one! lol
    hugs!
    Ali