New to MFP! Looking for friends to keep motivated

Options
Hello,

I guess I will start with a bit about myself...
I am a 28 year old female, who has a serious junk food addiction, and it has caught up with me!!

All my life I have been thin, and ate ANYTHING!! I always just summed it up to having a fast metabolism, and never thought much of it. However, over the past 3 years, I have gained well over 60 lbs!! Its weird, because I feel like a stranger inside my own body. When I see pictures of myself, or glimpse at my self in a mirror I don't recognize that person as me.

I can attribute my sudden weight gain to a few things, depression, new job (now in an office sitting all day) new boyfriend (who eats worse than me!!), aging is causing my metabolism to slow down.... but ultimately, I can only attribute my weight gain to myself, and my poor eating habits, and sedentary lifestyle.

I weighed myself for the first time in months and was SHOCKED to see I was at 207!!! I had no clue I was 200lbs never mind over 200!! That's when I decided things have got to change.

I have NEVER dieted before, and was a little lost, when a coworker told me about this site!
I joined Monday December 3, 2012... and already lost some weight, just by restricting my calories to 1200 /day!
I do plan to get more active as well (also new to me) but baby steps ..

Looking for some friends to help keep me motivated and on track, and to share successes with
:happy: