Coffee Addict

Options
I LOVE my coffee, maybe a little to much. I'm a grumpy till I have a cup :/
If you're a coffee drinker, How do you take it?
How many cups a day do you drink?
What Brand?

Replies

• SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    My local Starbucks baristas shiver when I come in to order my Grande Decar Sugar-Free Caramle 120-Degree No-Foam Latte.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    2-3 cups
    black
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Plain, black coffee, on the strong side. I'll drink it all day if I have access to it.

JM
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Black, just like my.. eh, nevermind.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    trader joes, grown in the shade, espresso coffee - manually filtered, with 2 sugars and half and half.

OR

711 butter toffee coffee with sugar & half n half after a lifting session
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

How YOU doin?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

**jumps in the back of the van looking for liquorice**
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    1 cup per morning, made at home, 1/2 cup milk, 1 tbs brown sugar:smile: Sometimes I'll add a dash of pumpkin spice or cinnamon... delicious! I used to buy coffee every morning before work and school, but now I can't justify paying almost $5 for a latte. Crazy!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I prefer Irish coffee
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Present! Oh, I am sorry I thought this was a meeting for caf-fiends. (Yes, I invented that word, and yes I am single.)

I enjoy Kickinghorse coffee, and Starbucks Pike Place and Blonde roast; I add 1 Tbsp of coffee cream and 1 Splenda. This is my typical Starbuck's latte order: quad, grande, no foam, no sprinkles, skinny, cinnamon dolce latte.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Black, 2-3 cups daily. Half-caf at home, full caf elsewhere. At 2-3 calories per cup, I can't think of a better way to drink something enjoyable that keeps me from packing on the calories.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I drink mine black unless I'm in the mood for something froo-froo from Starbucks. I drink 2-4 cups a day.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Starbucks- Grande, skinny, vanilla latte
    Home- Keurig k-cup either Hazelnut or Cafe Mocha
    2-3 cups a day

Always sweetened with Equal or Stevia and fat free creamer
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Starbucks-Grande
    Black

Starbucks-Grande-Via French Roast
    Soy Milk
    1 Splenda

I probably drink 2 16 ounce cups a day or 1 for sure and then I always refill my travel mug and find I don't drink it.

Starbucks Via are my favorite because I can be mobile with them.
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    At-home: Keurig - Hazelnut, Italian Roast, French Roast, REV (Prefer all the Green Mountain varieties)

Starbucks: Grande skinny latte and once per year I'll enjoy a Peppermint Mocha.

I used to drink with cream but am trying to get down to black coffee in an effort to shave unnecessary calories. Starting to love it! I do not like sweetened creamers or sugar.
  • Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bullet Proof Coffee!!!

12oz of organic italian roasted beans brewed through a steamed espresso machine.

Pour the espresso into a blender. Add 1 TBS of MCT oil and 1TBS of ghee butter and then blend it! Add spices to the drink.

No sugar and it's a pure paleo drink. You'll be a lighting for next 12 to 16 hours, if you don't eat crap foods such as bread, pasta, sugar, and anything that drive your insulin level up.

EDIT: I order all my stuff through Amazon.
  • madworld1
    Options
    Got a Keurig for an early Christmas present and I am in love. I have an entire drawer full of various coffees. This morning I am drinking Emeril's big and bold (something like that-- too lazy to get up and check). I just drink it black with a bit of stevia.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Blonde and Sweet :-)
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Blonde and Sweet :-)

Blonde and bitter work for you?
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Addicted to the Keurig. Hazelnut, caramel drizzle, vanilla, french toast... you name it- I'm addicted. I usually add a tablespoon or so of unsweetened almond milk, or if I'm at work a teaspoon of sugar free vanilla creamer.