JOIN US???

Options
If I was more mechanically savvy, I would invent a scale that would verbally give us comments like "keep up the good work" or support even when we foul up like "keep trying" when we step on it instead of numbers. I feel that would make stepping on the scale a liitle easier for everyone on this journey. Until then, the only thing I can offer is for you to join my Trying Hard Everyday (T.H.E.) group that is for women only. Here, we can talk about things that only other women can understand (men, kids, female things) & support each other.

Please read this ENTIRE message & if you decide to join our group, please introduce yourself in the WELCOME post.

The only thing that we ask, but you don't HAVE to tell us is your starting weight (S/W) when you joined MFP, what your current weight (C/W) is & after you have weighed yourself on here once, what your last weigh-in (LW) was & then total the loss (yay) or the gain (ugh) between the two.

Weigh-in days are on Mondays, but it is not written in stone that you MUST weigh in on Mondays - just sometime during each week. Dr. Oz. says that the best time to weigh yourself is when you first wake up. Roll out of bed, visit the bathroom & step on the scale.

Once you do your welcome post, (& put it in the WELCOME area) you will see that we are a great group of ladies who will support you, keep in touch, give advice & are pretty good (a little slower than normal, due to the upcoming holiday) at responding to every post as quickly as they can. We are here to support each other & help each other on this journey to a healthier lifestyle & a happier person when we look in the mirror.

This group has women (of all different shapes, sizes & ages) who are willing to help you on this journey. So, I hope to see you as our newest member soon.

I do a "role call" of our members once a week & will remove you from our group if you have not checked in with us for at least a month. We want members who are willing to support us, keep us updated (both good & bad) on their progress, will stick with our group for as long as it takes to reach their goal & then continue to support the other members who are not at their goals yet.

I know I can do this & so can you - so lets do it together. Okay?