Replies

• funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Longer.
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I think in-between both of those lengths would be the most flattering. I think mid-thigh one is a touch too close to "clubbing" outfit vs christmas party. Maybe just right above your knee.

agree
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    i saw both pictures - i like the longer one MUCH better
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Longer for the dinner, then cut it off after!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I saw both, longer!! I love it and I don't think its too long either but I tend to err on the side of too long.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    If you are set on this dress, I would go with it longer. Maybe add a sparkly belt or other fun big jewelry. The shorter version definitely looks too clubby
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    It's not really my thing, I'm not keen at all. It just looks a little cheap, is that a lycra-poly mix? I think something longer than the 'way too short' and shorter than the mid-calf would suit you better and maybe something more form-fitting, classic lines, pencil skirt shape - sexy but subtle!
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I think the longer one is more flattering overall. Besides, it is often sexier to leave a little to the imagination ;)
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I like the longer version (I saw both pics). I think it's a little more...classic?....sophisticated? I think you look GOOD in it! :)

** This **
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I cant see the long one :-(
    Love the design of the top part though...awesome
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    finally figured it out...definitely shorter
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I say get a new dress. Just because something seems like a bargain doesn't mean you should buy it.

Totally agree. This dress is not flattering at all, short OR long. Keep shopping girl!
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I saw both pics, and I liked it "long" (lol I always try to hide my legs so that is short to me!) but you have great legs, I guess the proper question would be what kind of xmas party it is? If its a bunch of friends/family getting together go for the shorter one, but if it's like a job or whatever go with the mid length
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Definitely longer. If the second picture is too long for you then maybe bring it up just above the knees. The first picture borders on club/skanky, imo.

There is a way to show off your progress and still look classy. :flowerforyou:
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Longer, far classier.
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Definitely the longer one! You look great - young and sophisticated. If you want to draw some extra attention to your legs, you could always pick more brightly colored or even metallic colored shoes.
  • denny712
    denny712 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Longer looks much classier. Pair it with a killer (fun!) pair of heels and you'll still feel super sexy. If you simply can't decide either way, then it's the wrong dress and keep looking.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I am a modest women I like longer dresses the shortest I will go is to the knee unless I have tights
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I think longer it looks more elegant. You have great legs and the short one looks great, but if it's a not a club Christmas party, the short version seems a bit inappropriate. Buy this dress (or keep looking?)
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    short most deffinatly. show off those lovely legs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!