Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred?

Options
Hey, has anyone done the 30DS and seen results? If so, what changed and did you lose? I heard it helps burn fat (which I need) and like helps you firm up but before I buy it I want to know if it works!

Replies

• wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Have you tried searching the forums? There are a TON of threads here with 30DS results.

You can also view the workouts for free on YouTube. That way you can try them out without investing the $10 for the DVD.

Happy Shredding!
  • Aexanatomy
    Options
    Hi! (I saw you added me and asked about 30DS, so I'll reply here)

After the month, I lost 17 pounds, 2 inches from my arms, 4 from my waist and about 3.5 from my thighs. :) But most importantly, I feel incredible, and soo strong. Good luck!
  • Twinkle230786
    Twinkle230786 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Seems like a good place to ask how do you enter it on ya app under exercise? Or how many cals is it burnt?
  • DoxieMax
    Options
    I used it All summer and really liked it.
    I'm not sure about loss but I did tone & gain strength
    I'm now doing the Ripped DVD .
    And Must say it is much harder than the Shred. I'm going to start on shred 2x a week just for variety.
    I have not found how to log it under exiersize on my Mobil app either.
  • carfamily08
    Options
    I just finished! I started November 1st, finished on December 9th.

I lost exactly 10lbs, 1 1/2 dress sizes (I say 1 1/2 because when I started I was between a 12 and a 10, and now fit comfortably in an 8). I lost 3" off my upper waist, 2" off my lower waist, 2" off my hips, and 1.5" off my bust.

My strength, endurance and flexibility have improved SO much. Also, I had a pretty big separation in my abs from 3 back to back to back pregnancies. I modified some of the ab work based on exercises to correct it and it went from a 3 finger gap to barely 1 finger as well.

I logged it as circuit training
  • carfamily08
    Options
    I didn't take starting pics - the top row is from the last day of level one, the bottom row is from the last day of level three. But you can still see the difference made in levels two and three alone!

Hopefully I'm adding the pic right, if you you should be able to copy & paste the link and see it :)

8260756502_2e33129799_n.jpg