• alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am so in love with this thread lol
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    BOOTS.jpg
    HOLY CRAP!!! Where did you get those? I love them and have been trying to find something like them forever!

Need to know where she got them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: WHERE!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

Yes, WHERE? Love these!!!!

Sorry I didn't see this! I got them from Fred Meyer. They are Fergalicious brand. Might be able to find these online. I have huge calves, so I have to go up half a size or a full size.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    This is adorable!!!

Edit: Um nevermind I forgot to quote... I was talking about the getting hitched pic...
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Some but most definitely not all of mine:

shoes2.jpg

shoes.jpg

shoes5.jpg

shoes4.jpg

shoes3.jpg
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    BOOTS.jpg
    HOLY CRAP!!! Where did you get those? I love them and have been trying to find something like them forever!

Need to know where she got them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: WHERE!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

Sorry I didn't see this! I got them from Fred Meyer. They are Fergalicious brand. Might be able to find these online. I have huge calves, so I have to go up half a size or a full size.
    YAY Thanks!
    You have them since when? This model seems to not exist anymore...

NO GOT THEM! YAY!!! The L-Ryder????
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite pair of Rocket Dogs. Sexy, right? Chucks make me look like I have clown feet, so I got these instead. All of my Rocket Dogs are sooooo comfy (I had 6 pairs, but a boyfriend's dog chewed up my favorite 3" fuzzy mules...grrrr). These are 3 or 4 yrs old. I have a black pair of slip-ons with little hearts and skulls and crossbones, and another with rhinestones where the lace holes would be, and metal multicolored hearts on the sides. Some people think they're weird, but they're really comfortable to dance all night in! I would love to wear heels again, but I don't have anyplace to wear them.

shoes.jpg
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    BOOTS.jpg

I know nothing about shoes and even less about women's shoes. However, I think I can trust you the flock of inquiries. I'm going to get a pair for my wife for Christmas. (yay) Thank you all. One more thing I can thank MFP for. (Christmas is saved!)

Is this the shoe?: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/32351-1028334/FERGALICIOUS/Brown+Lourve+Pu/Womens+Ledge.aspx
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    BOOTS.jpg

I know nothing about shoes and even less about women's shoes. However, I think I can trust you the flock of inquiries. I'm going to get a pair for my wife for Christmas. (yay) Thank you all. One more thing I can thank MFP for. (Christmas is saved!)

Is this the shoe?: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/32351-1028334/FERGALICIOUS/Brown+Lourve+Pu/Womens+Ledge.aspx

No, mine are the L-Ryder. (This is not how much I paid) http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Fergalicious-Womens-L-Ryder-Boots/6206238/product.html?cid=202290&kid=9553000357392&track=pspla&kw={keyword}&adtype=pla
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    They are out of stock everywhere!! :sad: