Replies

• Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    "I think you're pretty nifty."
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    about a month.... not long at all but we have been together almost everyday.

time is irrelevant... there are thousands of people who are married many years from "love at first sight". The question is, if you feel such a strong connection, are you putting a timeframe to say it?

No to be honest I just became single in Aug so really no time limit but I was with my EX for 23 yrs. I wanted to just date many guys and have fun.
  • thoseblueeyes
    Options
    You should have just told me in person instead of asking MFP :(

lol well you know I thought this way might be easier for you. sorry HUN!
  • thoseblueeyes
    Options
    Baby just tell him the truth.
    You are NOT over me yet.
    We are still knocking the boots.
    Also tell him I appreciate him taking you out.
    It's cheaper on me.

shhhhh he might hear ya.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

time is irrelevant... there are thousands of people who are married many years from "love at first sight". The question is, if you feel such a strong connection, are you putting a timeframe to say it?

No to be honest I just became single in Aug so really no time limit but I was with my EX for 23 yrs. I wanted to just date many guys and have fun.

Rule #1 of dating, since you're new to the scene...

If you want to date many guys, you don't hang out with one guy for a month straight every day. It gives them a false idea of WTF is going on.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    word. When me and my ex broke up, I didn't date for over a year. When I did decide to date, I just wanted to play the field. I wound up in love with the girl that I am with now. Wasn't my plan. Expect the unexpected. And if you are looking for casual dating, be UPFRONT, that doesn't not make you a bad person, just note that his reaction may not be what you see going through your mind...
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    A month really isn't all that long.. He may mean it but really how well can he know you after only a month. He may be confusing lust for love or he may just be saying it as he thinks it is expected. (Especially if your together every day.)

I would tell him that your not there yet and wanna take things slow.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You need to say "I love youtube" really fast!!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Rule #1 of dating, since you're new to the scene...

If you want to date many guys, you don't hang out with one guy for a month straight every day. It gives them a false idea of WTF is going on.

This!!! I think he has a different impression of what you're doing and why wouldn't he? If you want to date lots of men, date LOTS OF MEN. You've basically jumped from one relationship straight into another one...it's ill advised!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I would tell him you don't lightly use that term, and you want to see where the relationship will go before you emotionally commit to him like that.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    It depends. How big is his junk?
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Just tell him you want to keep seeing him, but its too soon for talk like that.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    You need to communicate and tell him what you're thinking. If you're OT honest now then ow will you be honest years from now if things work out between you and you end up with him?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I would tell him you don't lightly use that term, and you want to see where the relationship will go before you emotionally commit to him like that.

Thats a good answer.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    This pretty much happened to me on Saturday. I ran away as fast as I could.

Just be nice about it. He can't expect you to reciprocate those feelings so soon. If he's worth it, he'll understand.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    From personal experience:

Run away.

Run far, far away.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    It depends. How big is his junk?

I like how you think!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You need to say "I love youtube" really fast!!

BEST.ADVICE.EVAH!
  • thoseblueeyes
    Options
    I have dated other guys and he knew I was dating other. Yes we spent alot of time together but I also dated others just not him. The reason we spent time together ( alot ) was his mom was dying ( she just passed Dec 6) I felt bad and was trying to be there for him ...
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    say ..."Let's take it slow" I think most understand what that entails...