Favorite TV Show Right Now?

Options

Replies

• jbing07
    jbing07 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Here is what is currently on my DVR, plus some others if my shows aren't on:

GOSSIP GIRL (LAST SEASON :sad: )
    THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
    BIGGEST LOSER
    BEAUTY & THE BEAST

PLUS...
    THE BIG BANG THEORY
    FULL HOUSE
    SECRET LIFE
    BOY MEETS WORLD
    HOME IMPROVEMENT
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Duck Dynasty...

I am a closet redneck.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I have many shows I watch but favorite would be The Walking Dead. The Zombie Apocalypse is almost here!
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    the_big_bang_theory-show.jpg

This is one of the rare sitcoms that I actually found funny (I was shocked). The only other one was Home Improvement, years ago. The rest are just UGH. I can't believe people watch that stuff.

For the most part I don't watch a lot of TV. Not a lot on worth watching, imo.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    American Horror Story, Grey's Anatomy, and anything on ID (especially Deadly Women).

ETA: It's always sunny!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Elementary is the only thing which has seemed interesting to me lately. I have back episodes of Arrow and Dexter that I will catch up on eventually.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    I'm pretty cheesy. First of all I don't watch much TV at all. But these are my shows:

Chicago Fire: Because Mr. Kinney is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Oh yeah, the show is awesome! And it's filmed here in the Chi!
    Arrow
    Beauty and the Beast
    Any & all Paranormal show
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Gossip Girl
    2 Broke Girls
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Since I am a fan of several shows, I'll go with my fave new show. Elementary. I watch Person of Interest before it and enjoy it but Elementary is my new fave. It keeps you thinking and still manages to get in a few laughs. Despite being a modern take I feel they do a good job with interpreting Holmes in the modern day.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Dexter. Also loving 2 Broke Girls, Happy Endings, Don't Trust The B, and Modern Family.
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    THE WALKING DEAD
  • prismblitz
    Options
    Sword Art Online.

Yup, I'm an anime nerd.
  • bookwormwendy
    Options
    Bones...this is one of my favorite shows of all time :)

I keep seeing commercials for that show. Is it anything like CSI ?

Yes and no. They are both crime dramas but whereas CSI is story line driven, the focus is on the case more than the characters, Bones is more character driven. Also, it isn't as much about a crime lab team, though they are a team and they do delve into the different sciences of crime fighting, it is mainly focused on forensic anthropology.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    The league!!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    HOMELAND! It's amazing! I don't have cable but my parents do and I watch it on Xfinity.com it's addicting as hell and blows me away every week.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    HONEY BOO BOO CHILD!!!!

jk. i like family guy and law and order: criminal intent
  • jsheldrick
    jsheldrick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    X files!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Arrested Development. Just saw it on Netflix with the wife for the first time and we both died from non-stop laughter... then we came back from the dead to laugh at it some more. Hands down the best and smartest TV comedy I've ever seen.
  • bookwormwendy
    Options
    Bones and Fringe. Sooo sad they're BOTH ending :'(

Bones didn't get renewed? That's sad but not a total surprise. They really jumped the shark this season and it hasn't been as good. The first 4 seasons were far and away the best. I nearly cried when The Finder got canceled but then even if it hadn't, that guy, forget his name at moment died so it wouldn't have been the same.
  • imfivebyfive
    Options
    American Horror Story
    Homeland
    Walking Dead
    Dexter