COOKIES!!!!

Options
The Girl Scout Cookies arrived today and I have 60 cases of cookies in my dining room (I am a troop leader - don't plan on eating them all). I just wanted to post to keep myself accountable so that I don't go eat a box as extra boxes will be around for a month or so. I am usually pretty good but I wasn't tracking my calories last year. I am going to make sure I track this year.

Just wanted to let everyone know so that I can be accountable. Only 3 more years of selling cookies after this one - then my daughter will graduate after having been a girl scout 13 years.

Replies

• nlc1224
    Options
    Keep the bad mojo away!!! Good job positng this. That is a weakness I have. Holding myself accountable. You can do it :o)
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Yeah, excellent job on seeking out the accountability- just a thought- whenever I'm struggling not to eat something right in front of me, I usually try to think about the negatives- usually with foods like this it's that greasy film that is left in my mouth after I eat it. Or the headache I get from eating too many- or the knowledge that it doesn't even taste as good as I think it will... just concentrate on the negatives. Maybe you can think that everybox you don't eat will be more money raised for your girls... Good Luck staying on track- you can do this!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Wow that's great!, My daughter did Girl Scouts as well for a few years. 13 years is a long time. Congratulations to her :) And of course to you for not eating all the cookies hehehe... :flowerforyou:
  • ractayjon
    Options
    My 4 kids (2 Juniro scouts) and I just sorted through the 58 cases that are in my basement...Im with you I CANT EAT the extras...cookie booth is coming, cookie booth is coming....last year we didnt need to run the cookie booth because my family kept eating them.... :-)
  • ambercole
    Options
    My husband bought me a box of the Lemonades on Valentine's Day cause they are my favorite. UGHHH!!! It was sweet and I know he meant well but now i want to eat them!!!:sad:
  • sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options
    My husband bought me a box of the Lemonades on Valentine's Day cause they are my favorite. UGHHH!!! It was sweet and I know he meant well but now i want to eat them!!!:sad:

Keep out a couple and freeze the rest.