"Light" cocktails?

Options
ArtemisRuns
ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
I like Raspberry Stoli with diet 7-up and a twist of lime. What's your favorite?

Replies

• azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Malibu coconut rum with Canada Dry ... yummmmm I guess I should say "diet" ginger ale, but to be honest, I hate diet soda and really don't have any soda frequently. The aspartame in diet soda gives me headaches!
  • melmckay99
    Options
    Vodka, soda water and slice of lime. Can't get much more low cal than that!
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Great and accurate website: http://www.getdrunknotfat.com.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i don't have it often but a shot or two of clear tequila with crystal light margarita mix
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to drink a cocktail... I'm going for the regular goose and tonic with two limes.... if I need low cal with a punch, it's all about the red wine.

BUT if I'm out socially drinking for a decent amount of time and need to stretch things out..... I'm one of those MGD 64 freaks (Bud Select 55 if they don't have 64).

I call them "diet waters".

it works for me....
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh this girlfriend likes her liqour *snaps* I enjoy vodka+soda+lime, Bacardi+diet, Dragonberry+soda, vodka+crystal lite, white wine spritzers, tequila+diet 7up... I could go on :drinker:
  • ARHx0
    ARHx0 Posts: 32
    Options
    vodka diet. but i rarely have that.

i love beer.
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wine spritzers (with diet sprite or flavored sparkling water, not club soda), or diet ginger ale or orange soda with cake vodka...mmmm.
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    bump
  • agulamali
    agulamali Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My go-to low-cal drink is something we here in North Florida call a”Gatorade”. It’s flavored vodka and water with just a tiny splash of sour mix… tastes just like a Gatorade!
  • rachelbyrd1982
    rachelbyrd1982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Belvedere vodka (any flavor or Stoli any flavor)+ water + Mio (any flavor too) = yummy! Personal fav is Stoli Blueberi and Mio Blueberry Lemonade :)
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: i like crown royal & 7-up myself but don't get it often
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Rum and Diet Coke! Or Vodka/Sprite Zero with Lime, but that's hard to find since Sprite Zero isn't usually in bars... that one is more for making at home or at a party
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Diet cranberry juice and vodka or diet tonic and gin. I will be forever grateful to the friend that tipped me off that tonic was as high calorie as any beer. I was honestly thinking gin and tonic was low cal. Not!:embarassed:
  • uscdrj
    uscdrj Posts: 18
    Options
    Vodka & diet coke, Lime Vodka & diet cranberry or Sprite zero......and not really light, but malibu coconut rum and orange juice rocks
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Malibu coconut rum with Canada Dry ... yummmmm I guess I should say "diet" ginger ale, but to be honest, I hate diet soda and really don't have any soda frequently. The aspartame in diet soda gives me headaches!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE TOO!! =D
  • lillauraseymour
    lillauraseymour Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Vodka, soda water and slice of lime. Can't get much more low cal than that!
    \

me too! love it
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I like the Skinny Girl products.

Seltzer, vodka, lime.

I never drink sugary drinks, but sometimes when I'm drinking I'll have diet pepsi or crystal light and mix it with vodka. Not the best for you but it saves calories.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great and accurate website: http://www.getdrunknotfat.com.

Love this site!
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My go-to low-cal drink is something we here in North Florida call a”Gatorade”. It’s flavored vodka and water with just a tiny splash of sour mix… tastes just like a Gatorade!

That sounds good!