The Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Options

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Love them!! I would love to see them in concert!
  • bara_rei
    Options
    Beethoven's Last Night was hands down one of the best shows I have ever been to in my life :D
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I have wanted to see them every single year but we're always on vacation when they come around. The one year we weren't we had other plans that night.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I've scene them live, and it's an awesome show. I would go again.
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Saw them last night at the Verizon Center in DC. Absolutely amazing!
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    They put on an amazing show. \m/
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Love them!!! I see them every year, but sadly this year I cannot make it :(

Awesome awesome show.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I went to their show last year, it was great!

Although this year they aren't coming to my area. :(
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    They're not coming to my city this year, but I've seen them twice and it was awesome both times!
    They were good last year but I found there was way to much story crap compared to music lol
    They make up for it with FIRE!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Big fan; I have 3 of their CDs...well the last one I bought was a double CD off of Amazon and somehow the one with my favorite song was lost during our move :cry: I did go on iTunes and re-purchase my favorite..hate to have to "re-buy" though.

I have YET to make it to a concert but would LOVE to be there UP CLOSE where the MUSIC can really vibrate within me! :bigsmile: My husband is not a fan, so I have never found someone to go with me. I now have a neighbor that will go...but we did not plan in time this year...maybe next year? I also watched the Lost Christmas Eve (I think it was called) on Hallmark...it was excellent!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Been to their live shows for several years now! Absolutely epic show. Lights, lasers, fire etc. Not to mention the awesome talent they keep onboard!!!

Aside from their Christmas music, I have also seen the Nightcastle and Beethoven's Last Night tours live as well.

JM
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Huge fan, they are so scintillating!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan! I have seen them three times. I am jamming to them today!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    so so awesome..trying to find the time to take the kids...
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ahh I love them! :D I have my Beethoven's Last Night autographed shirt sitting in my drawer right now :P
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I remember playing it when Sam Goody/Musicland used to be around. That is some of the best and most powerful Christmas music I've ever heard! Unfortunately, I don't think they'll be anywhere near Montgomery anytime soon. :frown:
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I go see them in concert every second year. Amazing performances and well worth the money to see them. The music and the show just are incredible.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i've seen them live five times, four times from floor-level seats facing the stage... and each time is just as fun, if not more so than the last. they're AMAZING.
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Saw them last year at the Wachovia Arena ( now Well's Fargo Center) in Philly. Great show, but the worst, most uncomfortable seats ever...