Hey everyone! Looking for motivators and friends :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to this and I've always struggled with losing weight. My goal is small starting off at losing about 10 pounds. To me it seems more doable to put it in small increments instead very large numbers. Sometimes that can seem overwhelming. I do have a pretty good exercise routine going on, but my biggest problem has always been dieting. I'm hoping this tracker and being able to see what and how much I've eaten will help me with portion controls and in making better choices when it comes to food options. I'm hoping to make some friends along the way. We're all in this together!!!

Replies

• cindywomack1
    cindywomack1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Using the food tool here at MFP was a real eye opener for me. I didn't realize how many empty calories I was consuming...a piece of chocolate here, a cookie there, an afternoon can of soda. Make sure you record everything you put into your mouth. I had never tracked calories before and the food tracker was instrumental and after a few months I lost the last 7 stubborn pounds I was holding on too. I was also carb heavy and not getting enough protein.

Feel free to add me..... cindywomack1 on mfp or Cindy Link Womack on facebook.