Stop in weight loss

Options
Hi all

Last week i lost 1 pound and this week nothing :o( up until now ive lost 2-3 lbs a week,
any ideas how can boost my loss again? i excercise 2-3 times week and never go over my calorie allowance,

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    WHEN THIS HAPPENS TO ME I CHANGE UP MY WORKOUTS AND EATING,YOUR BODY MIGHT BE GETTING USED TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING MAYBE TIME FOR A CHANGE.
  • Mommy08
    Mommy08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well first and foremost do not get discouraged!!! I hit that once I was about 10 pounds down too. I actually gained back like 2 or 3 pounds and it was crazy because I didn't change one single thing! Anyways, keep doing what you are doing but change things up, like do a totally new exercise routine so that your body will have to stop and wonder what is going on. Also, try some new foods, your system needs to be getting different things all the time so it stays guessing and doesn't get to where it is used to what is normal now. Hang in there, that scale WILL budge, I promise!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with what the others have told you! :smile:
    Just don't get discouraged! :noway:
    I sometimes had 3 and 4 weeks where I'd stay the exact same weight, or even gain a pound! :grumble:
    Just keep plugging away, and you WON'T be sorry! MFP REALLY, REALLY, DOES work! :bigsmile:
  • RachelJoyce
    Options
    thanks for the encouragement guys, it is difficult to stay focus when you seem to be losing nothing,

im doing the 30 day shred at minute, was doing taebo until couple weeks ago, so might try taebo and shred alternative days :smile: