Shaun T Insanity 60 day Workout

Options
Hi Im starting the Shaun T Insanity program in a few days, Im looking for friends to support me through it, I will be making a diary of my progress with photos. Im 11st 4-5 pounds size uk 14-16 and want to be size uk 10-12 to fit my wedding dress. Thank you!!

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the Asylum vol 2 in Jan. Yikes. Add me if you'd like.

Sweat is your fat crying. Let's make some fat cry.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Vanessa and im currently doing insanity im on week 4 day 4.. i cant believe ive completed almost 30 days...add me :smile:
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on day 4 today.
    5ft9 165lb- currently a baggy uk size 16 and fairly fit

Feel free to add me :-)
  • johnbigfella
    Options
    I am starting this next week also feel free to add me :)
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow brilliant thank you guys!! Looking forward to not going through this alone now, nice to see some of you have already started and are at varying stages, Im looking forward to your comments and your progress. Any advice from those of your who have started?
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I've not done it..but heard that its hard..good luck :)
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

Sweat is your fat crying. Let's make some fat cry.

I like that saying
  • irishshadowfax
    Options
    Hi Kaz, I'm on day 53 of Insanity, nearly there... I was resonably fit starting off at 6ft 186lbs, but down to 175lbs now and have never felt so good... Stick with it, it will work...
  • jltedone
    Options
    I am on fifth workout...going to do it in a few minutes. please add me for support. I have lost 4.8 pounds last week. I post my progress pics on instagram @eatclean_diary
  • Vianco
    Vianco Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there... I did Insanity when I first started my weight loss and lifestyle change back in March. I weighed (at 5'9") 217-220 lbs and after the 60 days I weigned 165. With the help of the nutritional changes also. I'm back up to 175 which is decent for my build etc but I would like to go down to 160 and maintain that weight.

I'm starting back up tomorrow also. Would love to do it with someone! :)
  • IAmKellOnWheels
    IAmKellOnWheels Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Insanity (Cardio Recovery tomorrow!) Feel free to add me!
  • kazmurphblin
    Options
    Well done all of you who have started already and those who are on thier own journey. I hoped when I posted my topic that it would bring me motivation, and it has!! I cant wait for my box set to arrive now!! Thank you Im inspired and motivated and definately ready to dig deep! Thank you all. x
  • MCLARK0203
    MCLARK0203 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 10 days into Insanity and can feel my stamina increasing already. I cant wait to see the end result!
  • IAmKellOnWheels
    IAmKellOnWheels Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    MCCLARk0203 I'm on the same day as you!! Feel free to add me and we can do it together!
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    My name is Trina and I will be starting the Insanity 90 day challange on January 7, 2013. I am looking to lose the remaining 7lbs to reach my goal. Add me if you would like. :)
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of Insanity, feel free to add me!
  • foge73
    Options
    I'm on my 4th week of Insanity. My brother completed the 60 day challenge and is my daily support! Would love to keep in touch and encourage eachother. Oh, I highly encourage you to take your measurements! The first week I gained 3 pounds but lost 2.5 inches overall. I've noticed the inches coming off a lot faster then the pounds.
  • Spikethis
    Spikethis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Did one 60 day already and took my week off. Started round 2 of another 60 day routine.
    Monitor your HR as it is important. Do what you can and take a break as needed. Concentrate on the correct form. Your abs are going to be tight all the time and your quads will be sore. Just stay with it....
    Add me if you like and ask your questions as needed.
  • kazmurphblin
    Options
    Friend request sent thankyou!
  • kazmurphblin
    Options
    Yah!!! Brilliant to have support! x:happy: