Success, small but it is success!

Options
Ok so i've been on here for about a month now and i've lost 10lb so far (I havent weighed myself this week yet though) and i havent noticed any changes, i mean apart from the scales having lower numbers as well as the tape measure i physically cannot see any difference. I went home last week and my mum said straight away that you can, my "love handles" are smaller and my face is thinner but to me it still looks the same because i see it everyday.

That is until today, i put on my fave jeans as usual and went to do up my belt and could do it up an extra hole and sit down comfortably! It may seem silly to alot of you but this is the first sign i have actually lost weight and i couldnt be happier so thought i would share. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!! :happy:
  • tnewcom
    Options
    YAY!!!!
  • LolaMarie
    Options
    Congrats... that is awesome!:smile:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS WAY TO GO
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Not silly at all! You should be proud and let everyone know! Congratulations!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: That's AWESOME! :drinker:
    Keep up the great job you're doing, and before you know it, you WILL be at your goal! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • kellycrow
    Options
    10 lbs in 1 month is not small!! congrats on the jeans! i just put on a pair that i hadn't been able to wear since the spring and they fit comfortably! very excited!! :o)
  • thecowgirl72
    thecowgirl72 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ah yes.
    It's always when the "old jeans" fit that everything starts to feel good again! - Kristi
  • sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options
    and i couldnt be happier

The only thing that matters.
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :noway: Great Job.

Laura:flowerforyou:
  • Mommy08
    Mommy08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Not silly one single bit :) That is GREAT :) Congratulations!!!!!
    Be sure to take photos along teh way, that way you'll really notice it when you can compare side by sides :)
  • ultraviolet29
    Options
    Thanks guys :smile: I'm not looking forward to going new jean shopping though, although may be easier when i'm slimmer though hehe :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!