Too my SUPRISE! My first before and After 1 months

npayne90
npayne90 Posts: 83 Member
So, First i THANK God for everything he has done for me, and for always being with me and my family through everything. I had my first baby exactly 1 year ago, and have not lost any weight until now! I have been using my fitness pal app on my phone for about 3 weeks. Before that, just coming home and logging, but not faithfully. I didn't see any changes on the scale for a whole month, and was going crazy, then after that month, I had finally gotten under 74 kilos, to 73, I was so happy. Now I weigh myself once a week, and last time I was 71.5. That is the lowest I have been in more than a year. I am going to start weight training, so I know my weight might go up, but I don't care becuase after seeing my before photos from 2 months ago, I am sooooo much more motivated. Today I just decided to check and my Husband took photos in the same clothes as before. I just couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I am extremely shocked at the difference.

1.jpg
1-2monthlater.jpg

Replies

• Can't see your pics
  • I can't see your pics but I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!! Making changes to your lifestyle for your health is always worth praising!! Kudos
  • npayne90
    So, First i THANK God for everything he has done for me, and for always being with me and my family through everything. I had my first baby exactly 1 year ago, and have not lost any weight until now! I have been using my fitness pal app on my phone for about 3 weeks. Before that, just coming home and logging, but not faithfully. I didn't see any changes on the scale for a whole month, and was going crazy, then after that month, I had finally gotten under 74 kilos, to 73, I was so happy. Now I weigh myself once a week, and last time I was 71.5. That is the lowest I have been in more than a year. I am going to start weight training, so I know my weight might go up, but I don't care becuase after seeing my before photos from 2 months ago, I am sooooo much more motivated. Today I just decided to check and my Husband took photos in the same clothes as before. I just couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I am extremely shocked at the difference.

1.jpg
    1-2monthlater.jpg
  • npayne90
    I am trying to post them

I have copied the code and edited the IMG to img but its not working. Here is the link anyway
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y465/npayne27/Weight Loss 2012/1.jpg
    http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y465/npayne27/Weight Loss 2012/1-2monthlater.jpg

You look awesome! Job well done!
  • Big time change. You look great. Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration. Good luck on your journey.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Fantastic job!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • Looking good!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member

Great job!

The problem with the images was the space in your album name. Photobucket changes them to "%20" and mfp's hypersensitive bb code doesn't parse them correctly. If you change the "%20" back to a blank space, it will work, or just make sure there's no spaces in your album or photo names. IE, "WeightLoss2012" or "Weight_Loss_2012" instead of "Weight Loss 2012."
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    congrats keep it up, and happy birthday to your baby!!
  • npayne90
    Thank you! Praise God. I also had a C-section, which left my stomach hanging. I cant wait to see the differences in one more month by Gods grace!
  • Great Job!! Thanks for the inspiration pics too!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    What fantastic 1 month results!!! You look great!!.. .What have you been doing to get such great results??
  • Wow great job for 1 month!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Congrats and job well done? What did u do differently?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!