Has Anyone else noticed...

Options
2»

Replies

• justkeepswimng
    Options
    I wasn't on a grapefruit diet, but decided to buy some at the grocery store because I know they are really good for your health, loaded with a lot of vitamin C........After a week of eating grapefruit, I could swear that my complexion has improved!!! I just seem to be more brighter.... I think everyone should go buy some on their next grocery shop !! and sprinkle Xyla/Xylitol sweetener over them to make them taste sweet...I am hooked on this as my everyday snack!

Not EVERYONE. ;) I wish I could eat or drink grapefruit but it is terrible for people with thyroid problems and also interacts with a lot of medications. Anyone on any kind of meds should see if grapefruit interacts negatively with their prescription before ingesting it.
  • potatoqueen1
    potatoqueen1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A singer in a smokey room
    The smell is wine and cheap perfume...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Definitely agreed. My face is so much less oily. But I know that there is a myth about chocolate causing acne..but I don't know. I think this is true for me. I wish it wasn't but with working out, eating more healthy, and drinking at least 8 glasses - my skin cleared up and the few times I've indulged in something chocolatey...bam!

Does this happen with anyone else?
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Skin is better too.

For a smile they can share the night.
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    It goes on and oN and OOOONNNN....
  • justkeepswimng
    Options

All together now! ;)
  • KatieSChaisemom
    KatieSChaisemom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    strangers, waiting,
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    strangers, waiting,

35y0lr.jpg
  • lostsouls65
    lostsouls65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Same here, it looked like as if I had a swollen face, now with the small amount I have lost, eyes look brighter and face skin looks clearer
    Hey is it just me or has anyone else had the same thing happen? when i first began my weight loss journey i always had red blotchy skin but the more i started drinking water and doing exercise and loosing weight some how my skin tone cleared up and today im not so red?? is it just me or has anyone else experienced this?
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I wasn't on a grapefruit diet, but decided to buy some at the grocery store because I know they are really good for your health, loaded with a lot of vitamin C........After a week of eating grapefruit, I could swear that my complexion has improved!!! I just seem to be more brighter.... I think everyone should go buy some on their next grocery shop !! and sprinkle Xyla/Xylitol sweetener over them to make them taste sweet...I am hooked on this as my everyday snack!

Not EVERYONE. ;) I wish I could eat or drink grapefruit but it is terrible for people with thyroid problems and also interacts with a lot of medications. Anyone on any kind of meds should see if grapefruit interacts negatively with their prescription before ingesting it.

oopsie ...:cry: I am sorry to hear about that.... I am glad you mentioned this...very interesting
  • justkeepswimng
    Options

oopsie ...:cry: I am sorry to hear about that.... I am glad you mentioned this...very interesting

I didn't know about it for a long time, and I was going on enjoying my grapefruit like a normal person, because my doctor "forgot" to disclose that little tidbit of info.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

All together now! ;)

This is one of the many things I love about MFP community:heart::smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    strangers, waiting,

35y0lr.jpg

Streetlights, peopleLivin' just to find emotion Hidin', somewhere in the night
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Same here, it looked like as if I had a swollen face, now with the small amount I have lost, eyes look brighter and face skin looks clearer
    Hey is it just me or has anyone else had the same thing happen? when i first began my weight loss journey i always had red blotchy skin but the more i started drinking water and doing exercise and loosing weight some how my skin tone cleared up and today im not so red?? is it just me or has anyone else experienced this?

yes i was the same now my face has slimmed down a bit and my eyes look brighter and a bit bigger :)