Want to support each other and do this once and for all?

Options
Hey there,

My name is Lacy. I'm 25 years old, and I work in psychology. I'm tired of living in the way I always have. I decided to recommit to tracking calories. I've tried other plans, and I am ready to just do it in a way that seems sustainable.

I have about 100 pounds to lose, and I would LOVE to find someone I can motivate and who can help me too. Please feel free to add me, no matter what your start weight is or how much you have to lose. In your message, send me the best ways to help you! Whether it's to look at your diaries or comment on your posts, I'm game.

:)

Replies

• swimneub
    Options
    Hi Lacy,
    Welcome and now that you're here you're one step closer to achieving your goal.
    I will be happy to support you on that journey and would also appreciate someone who can provide comments or offer suggestions.
    Having someone else there you can count on who cares that you logged in and are making incremental progress is invaluable.
    Please let me know how I can best help you and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Would be there for you as well. Now that you made the decision to go public with a goal, I will hold you accountable for your actions. I am 48 and have a daughter your age and 2 grandchilldren that inspire me to do better with my fitness. I am quite new also and am looking for others who are positive and supportive. Take good care and Congrats on starting out before Jan 1st LOL, we all do that right??
  • gingerygal
    gingerygal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi Lacy!

I have been looking for people to go through this process with as well. I have about 50 lbs to lose, and would love to join you on your adventure. Feel free to friend me!

Ashley