30 Day Shred Progress Thus Far

Options
Linli_Anne
Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
I'm currently on Level 2, Day 6 and I am completely AMAZED by the difference in my body, my energy and my strength.

This was the first day of Level 1, on November 28, 2012

30DS-day1side.jpg

This was the second last workout day of Level 1 (day 9), on December 6, 2012

30DS-day9side.jpg

This is today, Level 2, day 6 (workout day 15 (consecutively), December 13, 2012

20121213_085414.jpg

I look forward to my workouts everyday, and I am 1 week into following the Eat More 2 Weigh Less notion, so basically eating at my TDEE with a 15% calorie deficit.

I can't wait to see what the end result will be after 30 days if this is only the half way point!

Replies

• mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great job lady! Amazing what a few hard weeks can do! Way to push through it and imagion what you will look like a few weeks from now!! Your husband won't even know what to say!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Level 2, Day 6 and I am completely AMAZED by the difference in my body, my energy and my strength.

This was the first day of Level 1, on November 28, 2012

[img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/Linli_Anne/Weightloss and Toning/30DS-day1side.jpg[/img]

This was the second last workout day of Level 1 (day 9), on December 6, 2012

[img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/Linli_Anne/Weightloss and Toning/30DS-day9side.jpg[/img]

This is today, Level 2, day 6 (workout day 15 (consecutively), December 13, 2012

[img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/Linli_Anne/Weightloss and Toning/20121213_085414.jpg[/img]

I look forward to my workouts everyday, and I am 1 week into following the Eat More 2 Weigh Less notion, so basically eating at my TDEE with a 15% calorie deficit.

I can't wait to see what the end result will be after 30 days if this is only the half way point!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    These are great!, im on the same L2 D6 , although im started at a lot heavier weight that you , i can totally see a big difference, its a great work out!
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I am also doing the shred. very excited...

Keep going!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow- nice result, I think i may try again. I couldn't keep up because it was too repetitive for me????.
  • deb1962
    deb1962 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am loving the 30 day shred..Im only up to level 1 day 2..Fairly sore,shows me that it is going to work..
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job! Another who loves the 30DS!
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of L2 and today as I finished and showered, I looked in the mirror as I was getting dressed and suddenly realised that there were indentation lines down the sides of my stomach. Oh wow, I realised that my shape was being redefined.

I have lost 3 inches off my waist measurement in the 14 days I have been doing this. Its hard but the results show in the mirror if not so much on the scales.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!