I need so much support right now. I can't stop eating

Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Well, it's been said and I'm going to say it again...on what planet is Naked Juice breakfast...an accompanyment with breakfast, sure...but breakfast? I usually eat somewhere between 20% - 25% of my daily caloric intake at breakfast. It really is the most important meal of the day...you need something more substantial to get your day started and jump start your metabolism...you'll also be more satisfied and it makes avoiding the crap in the breakroom that much easier. Start your morning with something hardy like oatmeal or some other whole grain cereal and have the Naked Juice on the side...better yet, skip the juice and have a piece of real fruit.

It also helps me to pre-plan my day...I bring my lunch and my snacks everyday...I pack them up the night before and pre-log everything into MFP, including breakfast and dinner. If I go off that plan, then I know that I need to eliminate something from my plan and/or go out and spend a bit more time exercising to earn it. Bring along healthy snacks...fruits, vegetables, protein snacks like beef jerkey, etc. Pretty soon, you'll not really be missing that junk food all that much. Eventually, you'll start to see results and it's even easier. Now, when I go to the breakroom to get my orange or something...and one of my co-workers is standing their helping himself to his 3rd doughnut, I just grin as he says, "damn Wolf...you're looking trim." Yup...I sure am (comparatively speaking).