Shredding with a Twist!

2»

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Hey everyone... sorry. Got sick on Friday from my lovely co-workers coming and hacking all over the place for 2 weeks. Didnt get in anyworkouts this weekend. But I did hit level 1 this morning! YAY!

Yay is right! :) I didn't do level 3 yesterday and may not do it today (did a run and pilates). But will work it in tomorrow. Noticing that my push ups are getting better... :)
  • Hi Smiles

Thanks and right back at ya on your awesome pic... Looks exactly were I'd want to be to kick back and relax!

Keep up the good work and those killer legs are just a bonus.. thats gonna keep you going!!

I cant wait to see some positive changes.

:) Thanks - i can't wait for you to see some either! How's it going?

Hi Smiles

I am doing ok, today is a off day from the Shred. I want to take it slow, I tend to over do, too fast, plus I want to add some cardio in the mix. But I just joined the Group NEW SHRED GROUP- Week 1.

Why dont you come over and visit? We could always use some tips from a "Veteran Shredder"!!

You have done 1+ rounds?? I'll have to look back.

Happy Shredding!!
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Hello Ladies! I got up and did Level 1 yesterday morning, skipped this morning but came home from work and knocked out Level 2!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Hello Ladies! I got up and did Level 1 yesterday morning, skipped this morning but came home from work and knocked out Level 2!

How are you liking shredding, rotation style? Just curious? Ready for good ol level 3 and those @#@#!!# supermans?

I did not make myself shred today. I think I'm (in part) avoiding level 3. Today I tried to pay attention to my body and what it needed. The answer was a couple of hours at the beach. Go figure!

I found a copy of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and bought it - so I'm going to try adding that in - to get more cardio. :):):)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Hi Smiles

Thanks and right back at ya on your awesome pic... Looks exactly were I'd want to be to kick back and relax!

Keep up the good work and those killer legs are just a bonus.. thats gonna keep you going!!

I cant wait to see some positive changes.

:) Thanks - i can't wait for you to see some either! How's it going?

Hi Smiles

I am doing ok, today is a off day from the Shred. I want to take it slow, I tend to over do, too fast, plus I want to add some cardio in the mix. But I just joined the Group NEW SHRED GROUP- Week 1.

Why dont you come over and visit? We could always use some tips from a "Veteran Shredder"!!

You have done 1+ rounds?? I'll have to look back.

Happy Shredding!!

We sound similar - I tend to over do it too - when I get excited! I told myself it really truly was okay to skip today. Trying to get better at reading what my body needs and when. I'll check out your other thread too. Thanks for the invite. :) I have done a full round, and another half round regular style - and by now, needed to shake it up. It's such a great workout and gives awesome results, I'd like to keep using it for a long time.
  • meana717

How are you liking shredding, rotation style? Just curious? Ready for good ol level 3 and those @#@#!!# supermans?

I did not make myself shred today. I think I'm (in part) avoiding level 3. Today I tried to pay attention to my body and what it needed. The answer was a couple of hours at the beach. Go figure!

I found a copy of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and bought it - so I'm going to try adding that in - to get more cardio. :):):)

I'm like the rotation! I did that to myself today... the skipping of the shred. I too am avoiding that dreaded level 3 and the notorious supermans! I hate those dang things!!! On top of that I also have a unwelcomed monthly visitor as of this morning! UGH!
    Here I have BFBM on demand... I'm just not sure I'm ready to dive into that yet. I got so discouraged last time I think that it did more harm than any good.

Hope you had a great time at the beach.

have a wonderful Wednesday!!!
  • Happyoceangirl

I'm like the rotation! I did that to myself today... the skipping of the shred. I too am avoiding that dreaded level 3 and the notorious supermans! I hate those dang things!!! On top of that I also have a unwelcomed monthly visitor as of this morning! UGH!
    Here I have BFBM on demand... I'm just not sure I'm ready to dive into that yet. I got so discouraged last time I think that it did more harm than any good.

Hope you had a great time at the beach.

have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

It's a wonderful Wedneday so far, thanks!!!
    So, I did it... I took the plunge and tried BFBM. It was HARD! I had to sit out 1/2 of the 4th circuit and 1/2 of the 6th, but that does't seem too bad for my first time through. Now that I know what I'm dealing with, I might (might) be able to make it straight through next time. :)

So I'm thinking to stay with the shred rotation style and do it on the same days I go for a run (since the run will increase cardio for the day). Then do BFBM on off days. It's fun, always plotting the next big thing! :)

So, level 3 still awaits me. I can run, but I can not hide. :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Alright, it may have taken me a week to do it - but I returned to the shred. Did pilates first, followed by level 3 shred. I was grunting, sweating and having a grand old time.

I thought that BFBM would make the shred look easy, so I thought level 3 might seem like a piece of cake. Wrong. BUT, I feel strong! Level 1, here I come again. :)
  • CrazyAdventures
    CrazyAdventures Posts: 44 Member
    I just started this on Friday! I'm still doing level 1 because I'm waiting to get used to it before moving onto something harder. I love how you're changing it up, I plan to do that too eventually! Let's kick some Shredding butt! ;)
  • Happyoceangirl
    I just started this on Friday! I'm still doing level 1 because I'm waiting to get used to it before moving onto something harder. I love how you're changing it up, I plan to do that too eventually! Let's kick some Shredding butt! ;)

Love your enthusiasm! Welcome to the thread!

So my last report was that I did level 3 on Sunday. Yesterday (Monday) i had an awful stomach bug and it's lingering today. I went for a run, and now, any other kind of movement feels super BLEEEECH. Hopefully I can resume shredding soon this week. I think the key is to be realistic and allow for wiggle room in the plan... so we don't get discouraged.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Well, my friends, the shredding continues! Starting another rotation, did level 1 today. Pushups were a bit harder (guess I've been slacking on upper body strength.) Thoroughly enjoyed the workout though. Followed up with pilates. Now I'm HUNGRY!!! :bigsmile:

Amanda - where you at girl?
  • meana717
    Ugh... I have totally fallen off! Tomorrow .. I promise.. and I'm hitting it with a level 2... I have got to get motivated again! I didn't want to try on my riding pants.. not b/c I was afraid they wouldn't fit but b/c I was afraid that they would and I would quit. And that is exactly what has happened... I am struggling to find the motivate & determination I had about 5 months ago. Glad to see that you have been sticking in there Smiles!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Ay ay ay.... I have been MIA - with the shred, that is. This week has been a combination of running, BFBM, pilates, cardio kickbox, Yoga Booty Ballet, and BL Cardio Max. A fun variety. Makes me wonder - am I AVOIDING the shred? I think it's time to go back to level 1....

This weekend I'm going to head to target and maybe they'll have NMTZ.
This discussion has been closed.