Come take a walk with me DOWN MEMORY LANE!!

Options
****Come listen & and TAKE A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE with ME (L-BOOGIE) and my new RADIO show...OLD SCHOOL Hip Hop, R & B and Reggae...from 7pm till 8pm**** I don't know how many of you all listen to "internet based radio (pandora or iheart)" but I would like to extend an invite to you all to Pittsburgh based Hip Hop, R&B and Reggae station called Kaushun Uncut! Here's the link to the site...if you have an android phone it's in the APP STORE, download this application (www.live365.com) to your notebook, pc, tablet and cell phone! This radio station is UNCUT (ALL DAY) music with very little commercials! Come and listen! It's even good music to work out too!!! TUNE in DAILY to MY OLD SKOOL show w/ HIp Hop and R&B from 7pm until 8 pm...my handle is LBOOGIE!!! Come check us out!!! We are a station that listens to OUR listeners opinions, this is also a venue for local talent to get their music heard thru our Underground show also!!!! Please join me!! http://www.kaushunradio.com/ *** FYI this is an application www.live365.com you look up KAUSHUN UNCUT radio and set as your station...listen all day an tune in DAILY from 7-8 pm for my LBOOGIE old school hour!!! I'm into taking you all on a walk down memory lane!!
:smokin: :glasses: :smile: