what is the #1 thing in the world u want? no money!

Options

Replies

• cyberblonde
    cyberblonde Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    To have a proper conversation with my autistic daughter
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    i think i want a boob job.... lol....... if i could get anything thats what i REALLY want badly.... whats yours? it can be anything... but do not say u want money.. this takes away the purpose of the game lol.. and it could be something that could NEVER happen either..... but something that u dream about having or wish to have... even if it is pretend lol..

Boob job -- my 30th birthday present to myself. Had to wait 30 years but it is the best gift ever :love:

Now I'd like to be able to keep my foster dog...but my husband thinks 4 dogs are too much :sad:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i think i want a boob job.... lol....... if i could get anything thats what i REALLY want badly.... whats yours? it can be anything... but do not say u want money.. this takes away the purpose of the game lol.. and it could be something that could NEVER happen either..... but something that u dream about having or wish to have... even if it is pretend lol..

Boob job -- my 30th birthday present to myself. Had to wait 30 years but it is the best gift ever :love:

Now I'd like to be able to keep my foster dog...but my husband thinks 4 dogs are too much :sad:
    yay!!!! i hope i dont have 2 wait 30 years.. im 22...... :( sad face..... lol...
  • Chessie24
    Options
    I really want a nice sized house with a huge yard :)

After that it's a tummy tuck and a fast car.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My family. As long as I have my sweet huband and children with me, everything else is all good. :heart:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I'd want to own apple and then give everyone in this thread everything they asked for, and buy North America and Europe with the change.
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I would like a hot guy who likes to shoot guns, shares my love of Bacon, and has an insatiable appetite in the bedroom. I'm not asking for much here! Haha
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    For my husband to win Lotto 649.

Hey, it's not money for *ME*. :tongue:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I would like a hot guy who likes to shoot guns, shares my love of Bacon, and has an insatiable appetite in the bedroom. I'm not asking for much here! Haha
    the ones who want it desperately never get it u know.. if u stop looking it will come..
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

I love cats. They are cute.

But most of all, i want a piece of property in a tropical location to live on and grow my own food. (It would be a great place for my cat to run around)
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    the ones who want it desperately never get it u know.. if u stop looking it will come..

Far from desperate...this was more of a joke response. Thanks for the advice, though.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    To be with the best girl ever, who I met on mfp =P
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    A rich husband ; )
  • Time.
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    For myself id like to be fit and healthy, for myself and hubby to buy a house and for our children to grow up safe, happy and healthy and remain that way forever.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My name on the best seller list.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    To feel beautiful...:frown:
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    health, peace and happiness :happy:
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in a loving relationship with a man who gets me, sees my faults and still loves me in spite of them.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I want a hot body!!! Well really I want to be fit and healthy for me, my husband, and daughter. Also my family. I want to buy a house with land so I can own my own horses!