New from Ohio

Options
Hello All! I just joined this site and I am on day two. I was previously hand calculating calories but this is so much easier. I love to see everything laid out for me. I hope seeing these numbers is a motivating factor. I have been doing really well cooking healthy recipes at home; now on to the exercise portion. With PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) gaining weight is super easy and taking it off is 5 times as difficult. Here is for a successful year with weight loss as my husband and I are hoping to start a family soon. This looks like a great site and I am happy to have joined. It is always comforting to know there are people out there going through the same issues.

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love it here! I think you will too! Good luck and reaching you goals and starting your family! :flowerforyou:
  • racin65
    Options
    Hi, I too just started on this website 1 week ago, have never counted calories before, but this definitely makes you think more about what you put in your mouth. I am in the 6th week of doing the P90X home workout program, the workouts are great and you can tell you are doing something big to change your body composition. So I'm anxious to see if this gives me good results in another 7 weeks. I have also purchased a heart rate monitor that also records calories burned, so thanks to this website I can put all of this information in one place. If anyone is interested in P90X (if you've ever seen the infomercials, you should be interested, or if you saw Oprah's interview with Pink last week you would also wonder about it), please let me know. I would be glad to share more information to anyone who is interested in improving their fitness goals in 2010!!!! I'm going to make myself a much healthier person this year and I would be glad to help anyone else who is interested in the same.:smooched:
  • hilcam
    Options
    Hello for missouri!! so what is P90X?? Looking for motivated gal friends to join our journeys!
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • racin65
    Options
    P90X is a 90 day fitness program made by BeachBody.com, the maker of several other fitness programs as well. P90x is an intense home fitness program that comes with 12 different workout dvd's, a fitness guide & nutritional plan. It is advertised as an extreme home fitness program and if you follow it, you will get impressive changes in your body. I am a coach for beach body and my website is www.beachbodycoach.com/yesterdayschild. If you go to my website you can see my initial results, I am on my 6th week of the program, you can also see all the other products that beach body has. One of the other coaches recommended this website, so thanks to them I can keep track of calorie intake & calories burned all in one place. If you are interested in any of their products hit the connect button on my website or contact me on here.:smokin: