Having MFP as your home page

Options
I use the tabs at the top and made it so that MFP pops up and the 1st thing I see is how many calories I have left for the day. It kind of motivates me. Am I the only one that does that?

Replies

• DAKTHREE
    Options
    That's a great idea!!! Thanks:):)
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That IS an excellent idea! I like having my email as my primary, but even if I set MFP as my second page, it would be right there. One less step to get me where I need to be anyway, right? Thanks for the tip! :flowerforyou:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    No your not! my husband gets so annoyed, but I love having it there to add quick things or even check foods!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    No your not! my husband gets so annoyed, but I love having it there to add quick things or even check foods!

If you are using Windows, you can each have your own identity to log in under, and that means you can have your own favorites and homepages...maybe that will solve the problem of "what do we have on the homepage?"

...or tell him you want your own pc as a late Valentine gift!!!LOL
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I use the tabs at the top and made it so that MFP pops up and the 1st thing I see is how many calories I have left for the day. It kind of motivates me. Am I the only one that does that?

I do that too!