need 2 lose 60+ lbs??

Options
I want to lose more then 60lbs and im not sure what all to do?...please help me.
Im a stay at home mom and im stuck in my house 24/7 help?

Replies

• phlower
    phlower Posts: 103
    Options
    Plan plan plan! Plan your meals, cook whatever you can at home, track everything. Drink lots of water. For workouts, I would recommend DVDs. There are tons available for cardio, strength, yoga, etc, and can be done at home at your convenience.

Take it all one day at a time, and you'll reach your goals!
  • cue_chik
    cue_chik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Plan plan plan! Plan your meals, cook whatever you can at home, track everything. Drink lots of water. For workouts, I would recommend DVDs. There are tons available for cardio, strength, yoga, etc, and can be done at home at your convenience.

Take it all one day at a time, and you'll reach your goals!

agreed!

As far as workouts go - there are several good DVD's out there. One of my favorites is Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. It's about $10 at Walmart and the only equipment you need are 3-5lb hand weights and a yoga mat if your going to work out on a hard surface... both can be found at Walmart and are relatively inexpensive (paid $6 for hand weights and $16 for a yoga mat).

The workout itself is only 20 minutes, but its high intensity... so you get a lot accomplished in a short amount of time... perfect for stay-at-home moms. You can do it before the kidlets wake up in the morning (this is what I do) or during their nap.
  • kristenb29
    Options
    [/quote]

agreed!

As far as workouts go - there are several good DVD's out there. One of my favorites is Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. It's about $10 at Walmart and the only equipment you need are 3-5lb hand weights and a yoga mat if your going to work out on a hard surface... both can be found at Walmart and are relatively inexpensive (paid $6 for hand weights and $16 for a yoga mat).

The workout itself is only 20 minutes, but its high intensity... so you get a lot accomplished in a short amount of time... perfect for stay-at-home moms. You can do it before the kidlets wake up in the morning (this is what I do) or during their nap.
    [/quote]

I like the biggest Loser, Jillian is great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!