hello world

Options
ok so I'm new to mfp but I'm not new to working out and dieting. My friend she turned me on to the app for my iphone because believe it or not I was doing this stuff on a excel spreadsheet. wtf? yeah it was hella tedious.

Anyhow this site is awesome and the app is awesome. Yet another kung fu move for my fitness karate belt. I hope to post like a mad man here. Anyhow just a short hello from California to the world.

dont be shy to say hello back.

sidd76 aka the diet ninja

Replies

• ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    Yo,

Yeah, while the formula's etc will only get you so far. I mean if there is something you don't know and you just want to add it then you add it and there you go, it's there for good, scan the Bar code and there is your food. It's really a great app and haven't stopped using it for about the same amount of time.

Welcome and feel free to friend away and ask any questions you might have. Right now I'm on strength training and pretty intense cardio inbetween.
  • anikisa
    anikisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well shall I give a short welcome from Az to Cali :D wel... ( Get my joke no no thats okay T.T) lol add me if you wish :D
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome!