3 Weeks New

Options
I have been logging in for about 3 weeks now. I don't have a hug success story just hoping to tone up. I want to forever eat healthy and feel good about myself. I always fall off the track but now I look at working out as just another our of my workday. I have to do it! I am 24 and recently working out to Insanity. I weigh about 130 pounds and I have trouble counting calories. I Love to bake, sweets that is ;-O I Love whipped Cream and nachos. This new year I will be hosting fitness challenges on facebook every month. I am in one now and it really helps me stay accountable. I would like to continue it each month with new people to make friends and to help us all reach our goals. Any way of working out will be accepted. I will be happy to accept anyone and everyone on here that will like to do a challenge and help each other every month :-)

Replies

• andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    i have done p90x and insanity i have almost hit my first goal and am ecstatic about it. so glad you have made the choice earlier rather than later. good luck on your jorney