I'm a newbie to this app

Options
Hi there:

I have been on my journey and currently have lost over 60 lbs so far since April 2012. I was previously using Anytime Health and tracking everything there. Is there a way to transfer my info from there to here ? Thanks in advance

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Hi there:

I have been on my journey and currently have lost over 60 lbs so far since April 2012. I was previously using Anytime Health and tracking everything there. Is there a way to transfer my info from there to here ? Thanks in advance
    Hi..I don't think there is, but there is an MFP app for smartphones that syncs with the web app. please feel free to friend me.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I think you can put your original starting weight an your current weight to show you've already lost 60lbs...is that what you're looking to do?
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    You wouldn't be able to transfer your meals and the journal or anything like that. You would have to do a lot of manual entry for all the previous years, but as stated before, you can do the starting weight and just lower it to what you want. Personally I would go with the manual entry because I don't like to have something like this hanging over my plate. or off it, on it. Whatever.
  • BarbCook12
    Options
    Cool ! I just want to continue with my progress and measurements as it shows my journey. Thanks for the info!