50 Pounds Lost Before and After

Options
124»

Replies

• taraknits
    taraknits Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on your loss and you are a rockstar for all the hard work you have done on yourself while raising two beautiful kids!!
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS--just fabulous!! Well done!
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you look great :)
  • NancyG55
    Options
    Great job! You look great and I know you are so proud, which you deserve to be! While you are much younger than me, I am also 5' 3", and started out at 210, and am now at 180. Your weight now, 150 is my goal weight, so can't wait for that next 30 pounds to come off. Again, GREAT JOB!
  • smurfy641
    Options
    Just saw your post and wanted to say that Turbo Jam does great things for the belly area..not sure if you're interested but i love the fact that they do most of the ab work standing, there is some u can do laying down but all that stuff usually hurts my back and neck..any way you can find alot of videos from Turbo on ebay fairly cheap..i would recommend cardioparty (first one) because i know that works well..it is about 45 minutes long. The moves in Turbo take a few tries to get used to but it's fun and fast-paced with very upbeat music...lots of fun !
  • skipperlk
    Options
    You look great!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's fantastic!! You look great. And your kids are just the cutest. :)
  • jlreser
    jlreser Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great pics and progress! CONGRATS!!!!! Quite an inspiration!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you've got a gorgeous family :)
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Thank you for posting, this is wonderful! You've done beautifully! I only hope that my hard work and dedication will help me get results like yours. AWESOME!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look great and you have a very beautiful family!!!! Nice picture.
  • gr8tweets1
    Options
    OMG! how cute are your kids. You look wonderful, what a change. Thanks for posting and thanks for the inspiration!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication paying off. Super cute family too!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,303 Member
    Options
    YOu look great..thanks so much for posting.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    you look incredible! congrats on the hard work paying off :)
  • pretty4Jesus
    pretty4Jesus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    what a precious family! and you look great in them white pants... God bless! all the best
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!